Call Centre Customer Service Agent 1026103
Job Title: Call Centre Customer Service Agent
Job No. 1026103
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Job Location: Calgary, AB
Wage: Competitive Market Wage
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
-Opportunity for Growth
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 15,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Western Canada.
Reporting directly to the VP Operations, the Call Centre Customer Service Agent provides high-level customer service for both existing and prospective Mainstreet tenants by dealing with leasing inquiries, tenant concerns, maintenance requests, and operational issues.
· Answer incoming calls/emails from existing and prospective tenants
· Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and courtesy
· Respond to leasing inquires, give detailed information & schedule viewing appointments
· Respond to maintenance and other tenant requests, provide detailed information & schedule maintenance
· Follow up with existing and prospective tenants with their maintenance schedules and viewing appointments to ensure that services provided are to their satisfaction
· Complete daily/weekly reports as required
· Perform various other duties as assigned by management
· Work as a team member to ensure the best customer service experience possible
· The Call Centre Customer Service Agent must be available to work shifts which include days, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
· Must possess customer service/call centre experience in a professional environment
· Prior customer service/call centre experience in residential property industry is an asset
· Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills
· Calmness under pressure and maintain records in timely and accurate mode
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Must have the confidence to work independently and be adaptable to changing priorities
· Ability to set priorities, multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Must successfully complete a security clearance
· Fluent in English
How to Apply
Submit your resume online or email your resume quoting Job No. 1026103 in the subject line to our email address.Visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz/career.
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE