Digital Marketing Coordinator 1020701
Position Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job No: 1020701
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary : Competitive Market Salary
Other Benefits and Allowances: 50% Rent Discount + Company Paid Medical Benefits (Dental Health and Vision Care benefits)+ Group Insurance
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of approximately 15,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada
Are you passionate about digital Marketing? Do you love planning, optimizing and analyzing campaigns? Do you have digital marketing experience in the in the Real Estate Industry or from a marketing agency working with a wealth of different clients? Do you like creating videos and content?? Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of digital content. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology, and will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns and drive revenue.
- Lead resource on strategy for web content updates including best practices and SEO. Collaborate with key stakeholders to proactively review content and ensure key content is fresh, seasonal and current. Act as key resource for the rebuild, maintenance and advancement of the external website providing research, analytics, advice on best practices and collaboration with key stakeholders and external vendors.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing approaches, including methods, costs, and results, and maintain analytics dashboard.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of all online activities and continually identify opportunities to improve effectiveness.
- Work with other departments to schedule and coordinate digital content.
- Ensure content is current, relevant and updated on all Mainstreet’s digital platforms
- Collaborate with third party vendors if necessary, to drive Mainstreet’s digital initiatives forward.
- Assist in planning and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.).
- Travelling to portfolio building locations to acquire photo and video content
- Editing, and processing video content for marketing and IR purposes.
- Digital Advertising – AdWords, Facebook and Instagram ads
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with website designers to improve user experience.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A University degree in marketing, advertising, or in a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Real Estate Industry or from a marketing agency.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Knowledge of SEO, AdWords, Social Media Ads.
- Strong video editing and presentation skills.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple functions simultaneously
- Business Communication & Digital Communication
- Content Writing
- Business Analysis
- Brand Development
- Advertisement & Marketing
- Marketing Material Preparation
- Proposal Writing
- Audience Analysis
How to Apply
If you closely meet above requirements, we encourage you to submit your resume online or email your resume quoting "Job No. 1020701 ” in the subject line. Visit our website for information at: www.mainst.biz/career. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta T2G 0W2
* Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer