Facility Coordinator 3020703
Position: Facility Coordinator
Job No. 3020703
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: Competitive Market Salary, Car Allowance
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
-Opportunity for Growth
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,200 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
As a key member of the operations Team for our Saskatoon portfolio, we are seeking a Facility Coordinator.
This role will have overall responsibility for the maintenance of ongoing building operation, client liaison and service delivery for managed sites. The Facility Coordinator will directly supervise a team of maintenance techs, landscapers, pest control technicians, security guards, cleaners and contractors to efficiently and effectively deliver asset and property management services to meet company and customer needs. The position reports to the Regional Manager for Saskatoon operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with Regional Managers, Resident Managers, tenants to meet their needs and deadlines
• Schedule work assignments for Trades, Maintenance, landscapers, security guards. cleaners and pest control technicians ensuring that agreed service level agreements are kept with tenants/clients
• Monitor deviations and variances in schedules and find solutions
• Prepare and provide schedule progress reports weekly
• Regular building surveillance to look for and identify building concerns, review logs, identify opportunities and ensure that there are no building operational abnormalities or inefficiencies
• Responsible for inventory tracking and management. Assist staff in locating parts, supplies and materials
• Ensure that OH & S legislation and regulations are being adhered to by skilled employees
• Responds immediately to emergencies both during regular working hours and after hours when on call (in accordance with scheduling)
• Ensure all purchase orders issued are updated accordingly
• Processes work orders and invoices for jobs done
• Process bi-monthly payroll for hourly team members
• Assist in Developing, modifying and customizing Standard Operating Procedures in coordination and consultation with the Regional Managers
• Ensures specifies standards are adhered to in accordance with contractual obligations and with the customized building maintenance standards schedule as defined by Senior Management and with all Safety and Quality Assurance programs.
• Trades experience preferably with a background in property management industry.
• Minimum 2 years hand-on building operations experience
• Supervisory experience an asset
• Excellent knowledge of building systems, preventative maintenance management and Quality Assurance processes
• Completed Health and Safety training programs, including WHMIS, Emergency First aid, OH & S Safety Training
• Significant familiarity with work orders and inventory systems required to meet targeted deliverables
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to work with several clients to facilitate work, address issues and manage concerns
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting "Job no 3020703" in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.