Journeyman Carpenter 3020106 C
Position: Journeyman Carpenter
Job No. 3020109 C
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Type: Temporary 6-12 months and may extend
Start Date: Immediately
Wage and Allowance: Competitive Market Wage and Car Allowance
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,550 residential apartments in six major cities across Western Canada.
Reporting to the VP. Operations, the Carpenter will be responsible to complete assigned projects within assigned location(s). This position may require work both in Abbotsford and Surrey, BC to complete project works where the company operates its business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build or repair balconies and other items as required
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Estimate material costs, maintain inventory
- Operate and maintain carpentry tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Other related duties as assigned by senior managers
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must posses Journeyman ticket
- Prior carpentry experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Competent with reading blueprints
- Able to work indoor and outdoor in all weather conditions
- Able to work at heights, good balance
- Current fall protection ticket
- knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a reliable vehicle
- Must have own tools
- Willing to go work in Abbotsford and Surrey, BC to complete project works where the company operates its business.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
How to Apply
Submit your resume quoting "Job No. 3020109 C" in the subject line to our Email address. Visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.