Maintenance Technician 3020106
Position: Maintenance Technician
Job No. 3020106
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Type: Full Time Permanent
Wage and Allowance: Competitive Market Wage and Car Allowance
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
-Opportunity for Growth
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
Maintenance Technician is responsible for all building maintenance related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General handyman duties, minor plumbing, electrical repairs and maintenance
- Inspection, maintenance and repairs of boilers, HVAC etc.
- Troubleshoot of appliances
- General carpentry, installation of blinds, fixing doors, cabinets etc.
- Drywall, tiling and painting
- Must be involved in maintenance work emergencies to residential units; be available for on- call on a rotating schedule to deal with problems that occur after hours and/or weekends
- Manage tenant requests including proper follow up to ensure satisfaction and completion
- Complete maintenance checklist for unoccupied suites
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess at least 2 years' of relevant building maintenance/operator work experience
- Experience in boiler maintenance, minor plumbing/minor electrical
- Soldering, troubleshoot of appliances, repair works
- Working knowledge of renovation and repair of buildings, building systems, respective by-laws and/or regulations an asset
- Possess own tools
- Flexible to work regular work hours and on-call duties/weekends/ after hour emergencies on rotation basis schedule
- Must possess valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to use at work.
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
How to Apply
Send your resume quoting " Job No. 3020106" in the subject line to our Email address. Visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.