Marketing & Communications Manager
Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Job Number: 1019603
Location: Calgary, AB
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Market salary
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
-Opportunity to Grow within the company
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,550 residential apartments in five major cities across Canada.
Communications & Marketing Manager should have the skills and experience in digital media, content writing, digital marketing, and graphic designing. The person will be leading company's Investor Relations (IR), Marketing and Advertising and Communication & Digital Media teams. S/he will be accountable for leading the IR strategy, planning, marketing and advertising strategy implementation of Social Media & Digital Content, and working with a team that helps maximize the quality and efficiency.
The responsibilities of the position involves:
- Develop social media strategies and priorities that result in ROI in Marketing.
- Develop consistent multi-channel content marketing program that is tied to business objectives (brand, lead generation, conversion).
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer segments, their needs and key drivers for engagement
- Manage measurement of all marketing campaigns and analyze all marketing efforts, traffic, lead generation, leasing activity, alongside SEM/SEO to ensure that campaign targets are met
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity. Drive and grow Mainstreet’s brand through all core channels, content strategy, social media channels, direct email campaigns and more
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
- Understand and assess core marketing opportunities to proactively determine how to develop a brand narrative/positioning and drive demand to new tenants and maintain legacy tenants
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
Qualifications and Requirements
- A university degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven traditional media, digital and social media, graphic designs, advertisement, content writing and marketing within the real estate industry, hospitality industry or a comparable sector.
- Strong knowledge base of digital channel communication.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.
- Experience managing multiple functions simultaneously
Skills Required :
- Business Communication & Digital Communication
- Content Writing
- Graphic design
- Business Analysis
- eLearning Development
- Brand Development
- Advertisement & Marketing
- Needs Analysis
- Visual Management
- Marketing Material Preparation
- Proposal Writing
- Audience Analysis
- CRM Knowledge
- Understanding of SEO & SEM
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume quoting "Job No. 1019603" in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.