Regional Administrator 3020102
Position : Regional Administrator
Job Number : 3020102
Location : Saskatoon, SK
Type : Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive Market Salary
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
-Opportunity for Growth
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 14,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Western Canada.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Regional Administrator performs a wide variety of administrative duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Response to tenants regarding account issues
· Auditing incoming paperwork, making sure suites are completed for move-ins, responding to tenants' inquiries regarding policies & procedures, ensuring Yardi is updated properly and accurately
· Data administration; Yardi updates, tenant contact info updates
· Account reconciliation while processing move- ins
· Coordinate accounts for auto debit with the Resident Managers
· Managing lease renewals once processed and ensuring that accounting has the required documents
· Ensure that all documents are saved to the hard drive: move-ins, move-outs, and applications
· Answer phone calls, great visitors at front door
· Order and maintain office supplies from Staples
· Helping other team members when required
· Collection duties, monitor collections, communicate with tenants.
· Representation at RTDS
· RTDS filing
· Record all information into database
· Other duties as assigned by Senior Management, and/or Regional Managers
Qualifications and Requirements
· Must have administrative work experience in the residential property management or similar settings
· Excellent in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English, time management and organisation skills,
· Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act will be an asset
· Must have excellent computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office)
· Ability to work effectively in high stress situations
· Ability to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
· Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
· Must successfully complete a security clearance
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume quoting "Job No. 3020102" in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.