Regional Manager 3020101
Position Title: Regional Manager
Job No: 3020101
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary & Bonuses: Competitive Market Salary and Bonuses
Other Benefits and Allowances: 50% Rent Discount + Company Paid Medical Benefits (Dental Health and Vision Care benefits)+ Group Insurance + Car Allowance
Start Date: Immediately
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a Canadian Publicly Traded Real Estate Investment and Residential Property Management Company, listed as MEQ on the TSX. Mainstreet Equity Corp is continually expanding and now has around 15,000 residential apartment units across Western Canada, British Columbia and Manitoba. Further information on MEQ can be found on our website www.mainst.biz.
The Regional Manager will report directly to Mainstreet's VP Operations. They will be expected to work alongside Assistant COO and our Operation Teams across Canada, with respect to facilitating the implementation of our next phase of expansion and development. Based out of Saskatoon this role is critical to the growth plans of our Company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive/ Senior Operations role in either Multi-Family Residential Property Management or the Hospitality Industry. They must have managed over 2500 units. We would like you to provide examples of your proven excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Executive Team, this position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day Operations of Mainstreet Equity Corporation's Canadian portfolio.
- Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervision and training aimed at developing the potential of Area Managers
- Operational Budgeting
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve the quality of services delivered i.e. analyzing, researching and recommending improved solutions and new approaches
- Extensive travel is required for site visits.
- Daily interaction with contractors
- Business development and strategy planning
- Improve the efficiency of the operations
- Improve control of service levels and quality
- Continuously monitor and improve labor utilization within projects
- Determine staffing levels (internal and contracted) required to meet schedules
- determined by tenant needs
- Be able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level
- Prioritize issues reported to our customer service teams
- Work with operational teams to meet daily and quarterly goals
- Mentor coach and develop current and future operations leadership
Qualification and Skills
- University degree in Management and/or extensive related experience in the Real Estate
- or Hospitality Industry
- Must have excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational, time
- management, and listening skills
- An intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively with tenants and co-workers
- Must be able to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
- Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Possess the ability to establish key performance indicators for portfolio success
- Possesses a keen ability to recognize problems and create effective course of action to
- solve issues
- Must be self-directed with the ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure
- deadlines are met
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply online or submit your resume quoting "Job No. 3020101 " in the subject line to email@example.com. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz/careers). Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 10 Ave SE
Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.