Renovation Contractor 1020109 A
Mainstreet Equity Corp is a Canadian publicly trading Real Estate Investment and Residential Property Management company. Mainstreet Equity Corporation is listed on the TSX, is growing rapidly and consists of almost 14000 residential apartment units across Western Canada from British Columbia to Manitoba . Further information on MEQ can be found at our website, www.mainst.biz
Mainstreet is currently looking for experienced Renovation contractors for apartment renovations in its Calgary operations.
General handyman work, including renovations, painting, drywall installation, mudding and taping, general residential repairs, flooring, carpentry, plumbing and small electrical projects, as well as servicing appliances.
Ideal candidate will be able to work independently, deliver superior customer service skills, and will represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- References are a requirement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Must have reliable vehicle, tools and ladder
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Criminal background check as most work will take place in residential properties
- Must have business license and GST number
We do most of our work with residential properties. This often requires working in the evenings to accommodate tenants schedules.
If you are interested please email us your information including: name, phone number, email address, work experience, wage expectations etc. to our email address. Write Job No '1020109 A' in the subject line of the email.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE