Resident Manager 1020104
Job Title: Resident Manager
Job No. 1020104
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Live On-site
Salary & Bonuses: Base Salary $43,200 per year + Bonus
Other Benefits and Allowances:
50% Rent Discount
Company Paid Medical Benefits (Dental Health and Vision Care benefits)
Opportunity for Advancement
Start Date: Immediately
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 15,000 residential apartments in eight major cities across Canada.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Live-In Resident Manager will be responsible for the management of daily operations and administration of assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer current and/or prospective tenant inquiries, conduct unit showings with prospective tenants, and perform rental negotiation with prospects
• Manage the day-to-day functions of the apartment buildings including occupancy levels, collections of rents, and ensuring tenant satisfaction
• Focus on customer retention and renewals by providing excellent customer service to all customers
• Coordinate with contractors, trades workers, maintenance, cleaners, and other team members to ensure the readiness of suites
• Manage tenant maintenance requests including proper follow up to ensure satisfaction and timely completion
•Ensure that residents issues and service requests are addressed professionally and within the company guidelines
•Inspection of buildings and vacant suites and ensuring the properties are in good condition and the vacant suites are rent ready
•Utilize property management system (YARDI) to ensure files and documents are properly maintained
•Other relevant duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
•Completion of high school.
•Experience in property management/sales/hospitality management/customer service will be an asset, but willing to train the right person.
•Must live on site
•Must possess strong communication skills
•Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
•Must possess a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
•Must successfully complete a security clearance
•Must be vaccinated
•Flexibility to work 5 days a week, may include weekends, first and last days of months
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume online or email your resume quoting "Job No. 1020104 " in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz/career). Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.