Resident Manager 5020104
Position: Resident Manager
Job Number: 5020104
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Type: Full-time, Temporary for 6 months and may extend
Salary & Bonuses: Monthly Base Salary + Rent Collection Bonus + Renewal Bonus + Leasing Bonus+ Car Allowance
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,550 residential apartments in five major cities across Canada.
We are hiring Resident Manager who will be responsible for the management of daily operations, maintenance, and administration of assigned location(s).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates new business, set up appointments and conduct unit showings with prospective tenants
- Negotiate, prepare and manage lease of assigned apartments
- Answer current and/or prospective tenant inquiries
- Follow up tenant maintenance requests to ensure satisfaction and timely completion
- Ensure that residents issues and service requests are addressed within 24 hours
- Manage and schedule staff required for daily area maintenance, cleaning, garbage removal, landscaping etc.
- Schedule all cleaning and repairing of turnover suites and ensure suites are ready for renting.
- Ensure upkeep and regular maintenance of firefighting equipment and systems
- Inspection of buildings and vacant suites to report on any deficiencies and maintenance requests
- Ensure timely collection and deposits of rental payments and administer damage deposits
- Prepare monthly suite turnover reports with regional manager and run maintenance turnover checklist
- Utilize Yardi system to record transactions and run various operational reports
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in property management/sales/ hotel management
- Prior residential property management experience will be an asset
- Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance
- Flexibility to work 10 am to 7 pm, 5 days a week, may include weekends
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your resume quoting "Job No. 5020104" in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.