Senior Operations Manager 1020101
Position: Senior Operations Manager
Job Number: 1020101
Location: Calgary, AB
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary, Bonus and Allowance: Competitive market salary, bonuses and car allowance
-50% Rental Discount
-Company Paid Dental, Vision and Health Care Benefits (including family)
-Group Benefits- AD&D, Short & Long Term Disabilities, Life insurance (including family)
Mainstreet Equity Corp is a Canadian publicly trading Real Estates Investment and Residential Property Management company. Mainstreet Equity Corporation is listed on the TSX, is growing rapidly and consists of almost 14000 residential apartment units across Western Canada from British Columbia to Manitoba . Further information on MEQ can be found at our website, www.mainst.biz
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an Executive/ Senior Operations role in Multi-Family Residential Property Management or Hospitality Industries. They will possess proven excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills. An intermediate level of proficiency is required for Microsoft Office.
The Senior Operations Manager will be expected to work closely with the COO and VP Operations, as well as the operations teams across Canada in the next phase of expansion and development. Based between Calgary and Edmonton this role is critical to the growth plans of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working along side with the executive team, this position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an entire portfolio across the Country.
Primary duties include:
- Supervising and training to develop potential of Operation Managers in each City
- Operational Budgeting;
- Must know how to identify opportunities to improve quality of services delivered, providing analyses and research and recommending improvement solutions and new approaches
- Extensive travel is required for site visits.
- Daily interaction with contractors
- Business development and strategy planning
- Improve the efficiency of the operations
- Improve control of service levels and quality
Qualification and Skills:
- University degree in Management and/or extensive related experience in the real estate or Hospitality industry
- Must have excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational, time management, and listening skills
- Must be able to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
- Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Possess the Ability to establish key performance indicators for portfolio success
- Possesses a keen ability to recognize problems and create effective course of action to solve issues
- Must be self-directed with the ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume quoting "Job No. 1020101" in the subject line to our email address. Visit our website for more information (www.mainst.biz).
Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305 - 10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
Fax: (403) 266-8867
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.