Senior/ Regional Operating Manager 1020101
Senior Operating Managers/Regional Operating Manager Career Opportunity
in Residential Property Management Industry
in Western Canada
Opportunity and Scope
Are you interested in a senior Management position or growing your career in a dynamic organization?
Mainstreet Equity Corp is currently in a growth and expansion phase and would like to invite persons with extensive experience in managing residential property operations in the real estate industry to join our senior management team . The candidate must be willing to relocate to work on new projects to whichever city that Mainstreet expands and must be willing to do extensive travel.
Position: Senior /Regional Operating Manager
Job No. 1020101
Location: Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary, Allowances & Bonuses: Competitive Market Salary, Car Allowance, Travel Allowance, Monthly & Yearly Bonuses
Benefits: Company Paid Medical Benefits (Dental, Health and Vision Care), Group Insurance
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished real estate company which is publicly traded on Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX). Its business focus is on acquisition & upgrading of residential properties and managing its own portfolio of over 13,000 residential apartments in six major cities across Canada.
• Must have a well-established working experience in the industry. Depending on the experience and availabilities, the potential applicants should have abilities and capacities in managing a portfolio /portfolios of residential properties for a few hundred residential apartment units in a city and overseeing a group of operating managers for a few thousands residential apartment units in different cities independently with little or no supervision.
• Must be willing to relocate to a city as directed by Mainstreet
• Experience in developing property operations team
• Must know how to Identify opportunities to improve quality of services delivered, providing analyses and research, and recommending improvement solutions and new approaches
• Able to work effectively in high stress situations
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Must possess a valid driver's license and have a reliable vehicle
• Must successfully complete a security clearance
Qualification and Skills
• University degree in Management or extensive related experience in the industry
• Must have excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational, time management, and listening skills
• Must be able to adapt and manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
• Above average problem solving, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Possess the Ability to establish key performance indicators for portfolio success
• Possesses a keen ability to recognize problems and create effective course of action to solve issues
• Must be self-directed with the ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure deadlines are met
• Thrive in an ever-changing environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume to our email address quoting "Job No 1020101" in the subject line. Visit our website for more information at www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.