- Acquisition: Identify and buy under-performing rental units at prices well below replacements costs.
- Capital Improvements: Increase the asset value of Mainstreet's portfolio by renovating acquired properties
- Operational Efficiencies: Minimize operating costs through professional management, efficient technology, and energy-saving equipment.
- Value Enhancement: Renovate & reposition properties in the market. Improved building and a higher level of service equates to higher rents while building customer loyalty.
- Financing: Maintain a sound capital structure with access to capital markets.
- Divestitures: Occasionally sell mature real estate properties to redirect capital into newer, higher potential properties.